Legal - Montpellier Mediterranean Airport
The website www.montpellier.aeroport.fr is operated by Montpellier Mediterranean Airport, a public company with a Management Board and a Supervisory Board, with equity of 148 000 Euros. Its headquarters is based at CS 10001-34137 MAUGUIO CEDEX, and it is registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Montpellier under N° 508 364 155.
The Director of Publications for the website is Sylvain Jambon, in his capacity as Director of Communication - Marketing and External Relations.
To contact him, kindly send a letter to the above address or send an email to .
The website is hosted by Ecritel - 3, rue de Pondicherry - 75015 PARIS.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
- By using this website in any manner whatsoever, you agree to accept the provisions of this contract. If you do not agree to the following terms, do not use this website.
- The www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website is the property of Montpellier Mediterranean Airport PLC and is operated by it. Montpellier Mediterranean Airport reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue certain features or characteristics, including, but not limited to, modifying or discontinuing its contents, access times and the equipment needed for access to or the use of this site.
- Use of the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website is for lawful purposes only. Any modification of its content is prohibited. Offenders risk civil and / or criminal liability.
- Any link from an external website to the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website is subject to the approval of Montpellier Mediterranean Airport.
- Any advertising on the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website must go through the provider: Montpellier Mediterranean Airport, Airport Communication Company - Parc de l’Aéroport – 180, impasse John Locke - 34,470 PEROLS.
- The www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website contains material protected by copyright, trademark law and other proprietary rights including, but not limited to, text, software, photographs, moving images, graphics, music and sound. You must on no account modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way commercially exploit, in whole or in part, the content of this website. You are only allowed to make one copy of the protected elements, within the strict context of use for private purposes. Unless expressly permitted by copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Montpellier Mediterranean Airport and of potential rights holders. In cases where such use of protected content is permitted, no deletion or modification of the authors' reference and / or registered trademarks will be allowed. You further acknowledge that holding, namely by downloading, items of content that are not protected by copyright, does not entitle you to any intellectual property rights. Moreover, you agree that holding, namely by downloading, content items that are not protected by intellectual property rights, does not entitle you to integrate these items into an intellectual work or to create from such content an intellectual work, such a database.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- the name of the server that sent it;
- an identifier in the form of a unique number;
- optionally an expiry date...
This information is often stored on your computer, your phone or tablet in a simple text file accessed by a server to read and record information.
Cookies are tasked with collecting information about your site browsing and sending you customized services.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR SITE?
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Analytical cookies
- Advertising cookies
- If you use the browser Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use the browser Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- If you use the browser Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
- If you use the browser Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
- In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) under number 1602143.
- If you have submitted personal information through the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website, in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and liberties, you thereby have the right to oppose (art. 26 of the law), access (art. 34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (art. 36 of the law) your data. Thus, you can request the rectification, completion, updating or deletion of any information about you that you deem to be inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
- To exercise this right, please contact Montpellier Mediterranean Airport at CS 10001-34137 MAUGUIO CEDEX.
- Montpellier Mediterranean Airport makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website is accurate. Montpellier Mediterranean Airport does not guarantee that the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website will not be interrupted, disrupted or error-free, nor does it guarantee the results that may be obtained by using the website, nor the updating or reliability of the information, services or products provided by the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website.
- Use of the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website is under the responsibility and at the sole risk of the user. Montpellier Mediterranean Airport makes no guarantee, express or implied, concerning the content of the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website, especially of items that could damage the users’ equipment (computer virus...).
- The www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website contains links to other websites. Montpellier Mediterranean Airport does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of such other sites. As such, Montpellier Mediterranean Airport is not responsible for the availability or conformity of flights, holidays and travel packages offered by its partners, either on the www.montpellier.aeroport.fr website or on any websites to which the user internet is directed.
- If, despite our best efforts, you find any errors on this website, please let us know by emailing us at .